Switch to new thesaurus.
She was filled with grief at the news of her sister's death. The project came to grief.
Mentioned in? References in classic literature? The doctor came every day, felt her pulse, looked at her tongue, and regardless of her grief-stricken face joked with her.
Photo: Collected. Our Correspondent, Mymensingh. Related Stories.
"grief-stricken" in Arabic
Youth held for rape in Narayanganj. Minor girl raped in Jhenidah. Click here to download it for your device.
- Translation of “grief-stricken” — English–Norwegian dictionary.
- War Machine (A Combat K Novel Book 1)?
- How to support a grief-stricken employee!
- grief-stricken - English spelling dictionary;
- "grief-stricken" translation into Arabic.
- Pferdegeschichten: Von Kindern für Kinder Band 1 (German Edition).
The Daily Star Breaking news alert on your phone. Leave your comments Comment Policy. Top News. View More.
Foclóir Gaeilge–Béarla (Ó Dónaill): grief-stricken
More from Front Page. Join Reverso, it's free and fast! Register Login. These examples may contain rude words based on your search.
These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. David, she's grief-stricken , okay?pasdimencori.gq
Keith Vaz: Nurse's family 'grief stricken'
The entire city is grief-stricken today. I think you're all equally grief-stricken.
- ‘Rape-Murder On Bus’: Grief-stricken, family stares at bleak days.
- Idiocies from the Inbox;
- Example sentences containing 'grief-stricken'.
- Works of Charles Chipiez.
- Das Hostel (German Edition)!
When Arthur Hallam died, his best friend was shocked, grief-stricken , utterly inconsolable. Transcript says he was grief-stricken and couldn't handle the pressure. Six major news outlets recording the brutal arrest of a grief-stricken woman.